t-shirts for fundraisers
Are you a fantastic fundraiser?
Would you like a limited edition t-shirt?
Simply raise £50 (or more) for our charities and after the event we will send you one as a thank you!
If your fundraising page is set up as a team please note that you will need to have raised at least £50 per person in order to qualify for a t-shirt.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A free Royal Marines Commando Challenge event t-shirt will be given to everyone taking part who has raised £50 or more for our charities (Devon Air Ambulance Trust “DAA” and The Royal Marines Charity “TRMC”) – terms and conditions apply. See below.
- The Event: The Royal Marines Commando Challenge (“RMCC”) takes place on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 October 2018.
- Monies to be raised offline or online via JustGiving or VirginMoneyGiving.
- A minimum of £50 should be raised and received by the Organiser by 30 November 2018 to qualify for a t-shirt (excluding Gift Aid).
- Where there is a team page/fundraising t-shirts will only be allocated when a sum equal to at least £50 per team member has been raised.
- Request or redemption of t-shirts is not necessary as these will be automatically allocated as sizes are stated at point of entry.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to select the correct t-shirt size. T-shirts are ordered to demand and no alternative sizes will be available. Sizings are as follows:
Small – 100cm (39 inches) chest/69cm length
Medium – 106cm (42 inches) chest/72cm length
Large – 112cm (44 inches) chest/74cm length
XLarge – 118cm (46.5 inches) chest/76cm length
XXLarge – 124cm (49 inches) chest/78cm length
- RMCC reserves the right to supply an alternative gift or to cancel the promotion at any time.
- Free t-shirts will be posted to eligible fundraisers within a month of 30 November 2018 to the address on the entry form; only to UK postal addresses.
- If your postal address is outside of the UK a postal fee will be payable; by credit/debit card prior to posting.
- RMCC takes no responsibility or liability for any lost or damaged gifts.
- Participants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details they provide are up to date and accurate.
- All participants warrant that all information they submit is true, current and complete, including any new address if applicable during the entry and event time period.
- Any data collected will be used
(i) to contact the eligible participants in the event of any queries re monies raised
(ii) to post the t-shirt
(iii) the above is in addition to the terms and data information on sign up to the event