5K – Cheerfulness
Cheerfulness "being in or characterised by good spirits, promoting a feeling of cheer; pleasant"
If a laugh and a good time is what you are after in your support of charity, then look no further than the 5K Royal Marines Commando Challenge.
You could train and find the courage and take on the 10k, but if its mud and fun then the 5K is for you (and your team mates).
So come on Team Captains, get out there and find some likeminded people who want a weekend in Devon and register for your annual laugh of a lifetime - whilst at the same time raising much needed funds for two fantastic charities.
On registering for the event you will receive:
- Regular training and preparation tips, tailored by Royal Marines Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
- Fundraising advice and materials (on request) to help you reach your sponsorship target
- Blogs from Royal Marines recruits, current and past participants, event organisers and charity beneficiaries to help you with your training, fundraising and motivation
- An opportunity to join a network of event participants through our Facebook and Twitter pages.
On the day:
- Team warm up with a Royal Marines PTI
- Royal Marines safety brief
- On completion of the Royal Marines Commando Challenge you will receive dog tags medal and a souvenir tin mug
- An opportunity to purchase event merchandise and refreshments at our stalls laid on in Bicton Arena.